Wednesday, December 23, 2009

23/12/2009

hahaha....
first of all i would like to wish my self happy birthday.... :)
finally i am 17....
should i be happy or sad le...
i also dun know...
but today a lot of sad thing happen...=(
yeng my good fren is also very upset because of smtg...
wei... dun be so sad la... anything u can call me and talk to me if u wan la.. hehe...
and got other thing also kinda sad...
but its ok la...
cos i dun care anymore...
seriously i dun care!!!
lol...
anyway today also got smtg tat should be happy la...
cos i have finally pass my undang... :)
and i also have receive a lot of birthday wishes... :)
i also wold love to thank everyone tat wish me...
thanks a lot... =)
so tat all for today la...
there will be more interesting post coming up...
so stay tune... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment