Sunday, March 28, 2010

ching meng....

today i went for ching meng at nirvana...
and as i said at de previous post i might not sleep...
cos if i sleep also need to wake up at 4 smtg...
so i reali did not sleep for de whole nite....
first time weih...
den around 2smtg sister start to cook food to bring for ching meng...
i also got help a bit la..
hahaha...
i told my mom to sleep and we will settle all de thing...
but still at 3 she wake up ady...
check this check that...
luckily most of de thing is done till perfection... =)
den around 5 when to bath and changed...
it is very refreshing....=)
and one thing is that i dun even feel tired...
den around 5.30 after all my uncle arrive to my house den we start our journey to nirvana...
den around 6 reach de kampung area....
de kampung area dun hav light post one lor....
and it is damm dark...
but luckily there is no jam...
and got a few car crazy one lor...
no light still wan to speed like hell...
den when we reach around nirvana de traffic start to slow down...
it is onli 6 smtg...
inside nirvana jam ady...
den finally my dad parked his car...
take this take that...
pray here pray there...
den we went to my grandpa place...
after putting down all those thing to pray we went in to de DRAGON and say ours prayers....
after finish praying...
around 8 den went to hav breakfast wif all my uncle and aunty....
thats all abt my ching meng journey...=)
oh ya...
tomolo my classes will start ady...
means i will be busy bak...=)
here are some of de pic taken... =)


this is taken when we start burning...
de flame is nice...=)



can see de amount of food we use to pray...
is damm a lot...
de whole table full...
and spot my cupcakes... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment