Thursday, July 29, 2010

house break-in....

this morning around 4 suddenly my grandma came to my room and wake me up...
she tell me tat smtg is goin wrong...
i am so blur so i wake up and went down...
i saw everything in my dining room mess up...
but the fker run away ady...
luckily my grandma did not get hurt cos she was walking down de stair but tat fellow is coming up...
my grandma saw him den run back up...
and tat fellow ran away...
total loss around 1k++ cash...
luckily he did not manage to take my father laptop...
cos inside contain a lot of company secrets...
den after tat around 9smtg went to police station to report...
damm ma fan lor...
after report ady den need to go find another person...
den tell de story again....
until around 11 onli finish everything...


police report...



he cut off the grill to come in...
but de whole damm small... >.<..

No comments:

Post a Comment