Tuesday, September 7, 2010

7/9/2010... >.<...

today is de worst day i think in de year of 2010...
i hope tat no other day tat is worst...
first of all today after macro class went to midvalley...
den at midvalley try to enter de 18 and above shop kena halau keluar...
just because i haven reach my birthday... wtf...
secondly de stupid phone cheat me tat i have connected to de college wi fi but actually is using DIGI INTERNET....
den kena bill for 90++
fk lar....
after tat de charges plus wif my phone calls over jor 100++
den now de SH digi go block my phone...
and ask me to pay 1st... fk!!!
den just now go tapau MCD and de worker giv me back wrong changes of money...
after tat when go back into de car i onli realise tat i forgot to take de coke... >.<...
when reach home ady came out from de car terknock my head...
and oh ya...
when i go out to pasar malam it start raining....
and when i walk finish jor reach my home ady it stop... -.-...
waseh reali a bad day for me... >.<..
speechless...
=.=...

No comments:

Post a Comment