Saturday, December 4, 2010

=D

my final exam is finally over... :))
and yesterday me and my KDU frens went to sunway lagoon...
thanks to yii ran sis for helping us to get cheap ticket... :D
wake up as usual at 6 smtg den follow my dad car to sunway...
de best thing is tat i onli sleep around 2 hours...
1st time talk on skype till so long...
is a really memorable chat.. :))
oh ya...
we spend around 8 hours inside sunway lagoon... =)
played most of de rides...
i guess all type of water rides we have also played...
hehe... XDXD
eventhough it is tiring...
but still it worth...
de happiness and enjoyment has overcome all de tiredness...
after sunway lagoon we head to buffet steamboat...
eat eat eat...
after finish eating most of them went back...
left me sky ling yan thung and kei...
so we headed to iceroom for a drink and talk...
i also need to thanks to my bro...
1st time my bro offer to fetch me back home...
if not i will not be able to ply till so late...
thanks bro... :))
overall really happy and it is reali a memorable day in the year of 2010... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment