Sunday, March 6, 2011

~~busy~~

its is reali a busy month for me...
final exam, charity project, meetings...
final exam are just around de corner...
which is on 14th of march...
and i did not even have the mood to study... ><><
i do not want to screw up this sem... :((
HRM ar HRM...
can u pls love me more...
can u pls just let me understand u better...
everytime during lecture time we does not have our notes wif us...
study without note are reali sucky lor... ><><
cant even jot down anything... ><
makes me no mood to even listen to wat she is talking...
end up talking wif frens or plying wif my ipod...
reali reali hate it when studying wif out the notes... ><
ishhhh!!!
i did not giv much hope for this paper...
but still if possible who does not want an A... ><
hope that i could study myself and everythings just goes into my mind...
oh ya...
i have a new statement...
i am stupid... :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment