Tuesday, August 11, 2009

accident.... =(

it was a terror today...
the glass window from martin building fell down and kena my ear....
luckily the glass fell down and kena the awning first before reaching me....
and onli the small piece of the glass cut my ear.....
but the blood keep on flowing and did not stop so they sent me to the nearest clinic to get some treatment.....
when reach the clinic the staff cal me to go in to the surgery room and i lie down on the surgical bed....
the nurse help me to clean the wound first before the doctor come in... when the doctor come in tat time she check my wound and ask me some ques....
and she said tat the wound need to be stitch and i was like OK..... den she help me to put some anesthetic injection before she stitch the wound....
the wound is around 3 cm long la... and it took around 3 stitches to close the wound....
and the doctor me advice to stay at home for one whole damm week.... =(
haiz... cant go school....

side view of the ear


front view....



ps: i miss school....=(

No comments:

Post a Comment