Monday, August 10, 2009

class pic....

this post all will be photo.... =)




amir and aina.....



from left: yeng, karthi, ramjit

from left : chermaine, karthi, ramjit, me, nicky



this one too messy ady cant name out.....



nicky talking



from left: hui sien, fakhrool, omar, michelle, karthi, rajmit
the front one: yeng and amir



from left:omar, me, fakhrool, amir



from left: karthi, firdaus, faisal, amir
front: stef............



from left and back: rajmit, me , fakhrool, karthi, stef
yeng




from left and back : fakhrool, me, rajmit, yeng, karthi,
stef


from left: karthi, firdaus or faisal, omar , fakhrool,
me, amir



me and asyraf



amir and me



fakhrool in the boy toilet



fakhrool peeping on faisal and amir


mu yi din know tat i take tis pic...
hahaha... he look damm blur same as rajmit.... =)



me and my money....... =)



eugene squatting down on the floor....
is his pose... lol....



from left: yeng, karthi, fakhrool, stef, lai fun,rajmit,
eunice,chermaine,mei quen, amir



from left: chermaine, laifun,mei quen, eunice, rajmit
the front one : stef and yeng.....
yeng good actor.... =)




me and mu yi....




from left: aina, amalina,me, athira


me and khai....


tats all for this time.... there is more coming up.....
after we got our class shrit... i am really sorry for the delay of the class shirt....


ps : all the picture is not in order some is earlier some is later..... =)





No comments:

Post a Comment