Sunday, April 18, 2010

busy day~~~~

today was such a busy and rushing day...
cos in one day need to go 3 diff places in such short time...
1st of all today went to celebrate mr.anwar birthday....
at pavi madam kwan....
i sat mu yi car to there...
after tat around 3smtg went to pc fair to grab smtg...
and i hav to be in my dharma class at 4 smtg...
i know it is impossible lo...
so i am late for my class...
luckily today they just finish up de 'tree'... =)
and do some preparation for 1st of may lightning oil lamp offering...
but luckily at pc fair tat time i got a call from my bro asking me wan to sit his car a not....
of cos i say YES la...
but i din know he is in pc fair...
so after tat i asked him why are u here....
den show me de canon paper bag...
he bought de new canon DSLR....
EOS 550D...
damm rich... -.-...
and i think is tats all for today la...
now lets de picture do de talking... =)
*oh ya de pic is not in order sry...*


our finished tree...
wif no leave... =)
things tat i bought from pc fair.... =)
today onli... hahaha...


my bro DSLR....


de DSLR wif its tripod stand....


anwar birthday celebration... =)
u are one year older...
haiz...
but we are still so young...
hehe... ^^

my lappie... =)

my black dell laptop... =)
oh ya....
today pinky went pc fair too....
she bought de same laptop as mine... =)
but hers is pink and mine is black... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment