Friday, June 25, 2010

kitten...

there was tis stray kitten that came out from no where enter my house...
it was not de 1st time...
yesterday also enter a few times liau...
my dad catch it and put it a few house away...
but it still come back... -.-
if it is a puppy den i sure rare it jor..
but it is a kitten.... as you know chinese hates cat...
because of lots of thing also la...
den today came again...
my mom called me to catch it and put away...
den i saw it like so kesian ntg to eat den i took 1 piece of bread and feed it at at other ppl house...
hehe...
i tot it will go off ady...
after a few hours come back again... ==
tis time enter my neighbour house...
de aunty catch it and put away also...
den my mom chit chat wif de aunty onli know tat yesterday de kitten also enter her house...
and sit wif her and watch tv...
hahaha...
de aunty din realize it...
den after finish watching de aunty want to take water and drink den tersentuh smtg soft soft de...
actually is de kitten...
de aunty get freak out...
hahaha...
den de aunty put it into de car and drive to some place quite far and put de kitten there...
but today de kitten came back...
wa seh de kitten reali geng lo...
like tat also know how to come back... -.-
hmm..
will post de kitten photo if it enter my house again...
haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment