Tuesday, January 5, 2010

1st day of orientation...

yesterday was my 1st day of college....
first of all i tot i will be very nervous and also scare....
but it turn out not bad...
i do enjoy the whole day...
especially de second and the third activity...
when i reali get into it ady and actually i am also quite hyper for de second and third activity...
and de nicest thing is that my group member is also very friendly and funny and we also laugh like hell....
hahaha...
besides that i hav also learn some bad words from my korean fren...
hehe...
here are some of de example....
ssi bal sae ggi - fucker
byung sin - retarded
jot gga - fuck off
mi chin se ggi - crazy shit
hehe... =)
reali enjoy it...
but onli can be wif them one day...
sobs... =(
and
i changed...
from becoming a chef to a business men...
there a lot of ppl keep asking me why...
why so sudden...
it is because i sit down and think properly i really love cooking but i know tat it cant be my whole time career because i am de person who love to move around and also love to work wif lots of ppl...
that why i changed...
if i become a chef rite...
i will be working at de kitchen for de whole time...
and i know i will get crazy if my career is like tat...
and i am also happy after i make this decision...
and my campus now is in section 13...
and it is a new campus for KDU...
went there today and settle all de changes tat i hav make...
and tomolo is my real orientation wif my business school students...
hope tat i can reali make some good fren...
hahaha... =)
bye ppl...

No comments:

Post a Comment