Tuesday, January 19, 2010

college life...=)

as i had said in my previous post tat i am goin to talk abt my campus and also my new fren this time...
here u go...
lets de picture do de talking ba...
haha...sky and ting hui.. =)
from left...
ah siang, brayn, sky, abbey, me....
this was taken after we hav our lunch...
at some sucky mamak stall...

ah siang, sky, abbey, me...

us walking back to campus after eating and playing.... :)

ah siang snatching de umbrella from abbey...

finally she won...
hahaha...

us at de classroom block...

inside de lift... =)

one of de classroom...
other lazy to take...
but i can tell u...
this is de smallest classroom...
and it is damm cold...
and also damm nice...
hahaha...
will have more pic at fb...
so i think tats all for today la...

p/s: we can enjoy tis sem is becoz we onli take 2 sub...
so can relax a bit la... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment