Thursday, January 7, 2010

DIP-BA

de title is my currently program code...=)
and finally i got my real timetable...
click to enlarge....
i got no class on friday...=)
but i feel very stupid for wed lo...
just go for one tutorial class den can go back ady...
damm waste time le...
and de class is onli 2 hours!!!
from cheras all de way up to section 13 for 2hours class den come bak...
sucks wei...
anyway from another point of view i can study at de college library to wait for my father...
so ok ok la...

and i also got my offer letter... =)


lastly i also got one academic calender for my 1st sem...
.
click to enlarge if u cant see it la...
becoz tis is a short sem which means consist of three months onli...
i am goin to hav my mid term exam on 8 of feb....
crazy rite...
and for de final exam it will be on early march....
haiz...
which means i hav to study reali hard...
no more playing ady... =(
and i also onli got around 10 class before my exam... =(
so hopefully i can handle those subject....
and score a good results.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment